4K Program Information
4K Child Development Program Application Process
Will your child turn four years old on or before September 1, 2021?
Complete an Online Application and submit Required Documentation.
View the video below for more information.
In order to determine eligibility, the following must be submitted online.
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- SC Certificate of Immunization
- Proof of Residence (must be a deed, property tax receipt, or lease – A bill is not valid proof of residency.
- Please note: If you (student/guardian) are temporarily residing with an adult friend or family member, within the school district’s attendance area; the adult resident with whom you live, must provide proof of residency as well as contact the Child Development Center (CDC) to schedule an appointment to sign an affidavit
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of any services received from DSS (Medicaid, TANF, SSI)
- Verification of Income (Child's Medicaid card, Tax Return, pay stub (s) or W2(s) of each person bringing income into the household)
For More Information
Call 864-595-2424 or 864-576-4886
Enrollment is based on SC Child Early Reading Development Program (CERDEP) eligibility guidelines regarding age and income.