4K Program Information
4K APPLICATION INFORMATION
Will your child be 4 years old on or before September 1st?
If you would like to be considered for enrollment in the D6 4K Program, you can apply in 3 simple steps!
Click on the buttons below to:
1- Complete an Online Application
2- Submit Required Documentation
3- Schedule a Screening Appointment Online
- There is NO SCHOOL CHOICE FOR 4K!
- To arrive on time in order to avoid rescheduling.
- To allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for your appointment.
- The application is not ACTIVE without required documents and screening.
- Acceptance to the D6 4K Program will be considered based on CERDEP eligibility requirements. https://ed.sc.gov/instruction/early-learning-and-literacy/cerdep/
- Letters of acceptance will be sent in the summer.
(upload with application or bring to screening)
1. Parent / Guardian Photo ID
2. Child's Birth Certificate
3. SC Certificate of Immunization
4. Proof of Residence (deed, property tax receipt, or lease )- A bill is not considered valid proof of residence.)
Please note: If you (student/guardian) are temporarily residing with an adult friend or family member, within the school district's attendance area; the adult resident with whom you live, must provide proof of residency as well as contact the Child Development Center (CDC) to schedule an appointment to sign an affidavit.
5. Proof of any services received from DSS (TANF, SSI, MEDICAID)
6. Verification of Income (Child's Medicaid card OR pay-stub, W2(s) for each person bringing income into the household, Tax Return)
CLICK THE BUTTONS BELOW TO COMPLETE POWERSCHOOL PRE-SCREENING
AND BE SURE TO SCHEDULE YOUR SCREENING APPOINTMENT.
Step 1: REGISTRATION (ENGLISH and SPANISH OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
Step 2: Schedule Screening Appointment
For More Information
Call 864-576-4886 EMAIL: [email protected]
** Enrollment is based on SC Child Early Reading Developement Program (CERDEP) eligibility guidelines regarding age and income.